Delivery is provided free of charge to all RAILS member libraries. To find a library's delivery code, or to identify the library associated with a specific code, search the RAILS Member Directory.
Under our resource sharing policy, RAILS van delivery service will deliver the following items:
- Library materials, defined as items that are classified, cataloged, and available for loan.
- Items sent out from RAILS, the Illinois State Library (ISL), or the Illinois Secretary of State (SOS).
RAILS will not deliver:
- Items that are individually addressed and can be mailed via the U.S. Postal Service.
- Library newsletters which may be mailed, exchanged at networking group meetings, or obtained online.
- Bulk items intended for distribution to the public.
All other items will be delivered at the discretion of the RAILS staff.
Please see the delivery information for your local RAILS hub: