Does the thought of working in a library setting appeal to you? How about providing friendly and high quality customer service? If so, we would love to hear from you!
In this capacity, you will:
- Provide friendly and courteous service for all patrons
- Build positive relationships
- Use a variety of office equipment
- Assist patrons in use of technology,
- Be familiar with technology and basic computer programs
- Adapt to evolving needs, trends, and library services
You will need to be:
- Service oriented
- Radiate calmness while being frequently interrupted.
- Able to independently prioritize tasks
- Effective in maintaining working relationships with co-workers
We'd love for you to have:
- 1 year of customer service required, preferably in a library setting
If this sounds like the role for you, please send your application and resume to Linda DuPree, Head of Patron Services, at email@example.com, with subject line "Library Aide." No phone calls, please.