The Rolling Meadows Library is seeking an enthusiastic and creative individual to join our team. The ideal candidate for this position will be self motivated, innovative, and have a strong attention to detail.
- Selects, designs and/or scans artwork for use with publicity material. Examples: bibliographies, signs, bookmarks, postcards, fliers, and posters
- Assists the Special Services Director in planning and decorating the library for Reading Challenges, holidays, and special events
- Manages the smooth and timely production of all in- house printing and copying needs. Able to learn and use the library's digital duplicator, printers, and copiers
- Distributes publicity material to local facilities
- Designs, assembles and arranges displays as needed
- Creates social media content
- Creates website content including news rotators, PDF file conversions, images, etc.
- Creates Reading Challenge content for online/app
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) and 2-4 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.