Provides circulation functions to patrons. Performs other duties as assigned. Works with all staff to maintain a well organized circ desk. This position is part time and with no supervisory responsibilities. This position reports to the Night/Weekend supervisor and other senior staff as appropriate.
- Greet patrons with friendly customer service.
- Complete all aspects of circulation including but not limited to: using OCLC and Workflows to check materials in and out.
- Renew and fulfill holds as needed.
- Assist patrons with locating requested materials.
- Inspect incoming and outgoing materials for damages
- Collecting and keeping track of all fees and fines collected per shift.
- Issue and renew patron library cards.
- Modify patrons' records as needed
- Assist patrons with basic level computer questions as needed.
Employees must be 18 years old or older. There is no education requirement.
All employees must have good verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to interact harmoniously with all patrons and staff.
Please complete an application in house or online by Tuesday June 22, 2021. Applicant will be notified on June 25, 2021.